3 May 2017

Bodysuit

how-to-style-bodysuithow-to-style-bodysuithow-to-style-bodysuithow-to-style-bodysuithow-to-style-bodysuithow-to-style-bodysuit

When it comes to accessories I tend to play it safe and stick to my trusty favourites i.e. black ASOS boots and a basic bag/backpack. But when I came across this oriental, hot pink backpack from New Look, I knew I had to up my game and make this piece mine. I just love how it adds a pop of colour to my normally 'all-black' outfits. By adding a contrast in fabrics and a nod to my love of asian culture. This backpack has truly stolen my heart.

Top - M&S (similar) | Bodysuit - Primark (similar) | Jeans - New Look (link) | Backpack - New Look (link) | Boots - ASOS (similar)

1 comment so far

  1. Love the look and photos

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, If you have any other questions about this post tweet me @stylepeaches

stylepeaches © . Design by FCD.