how-to-wear-vintage-leather-jackethow-to-wear-vintage-leather-jackethow-to-wear-vintage-leather-jackethow-to-wear-vintage-leather-jackethow-to-wear-vintage-leather-jacket

One of my classic all-black ensembles gracing the blog, as when in doubt opt for a simple black outfit  to get your through the day, with statement (faux) snakeskin boots. Theses photos were actually taken prior to my spontaneous pink hair dying session, which I unveiled on my Snapchat and Instagram story (@stylepeaches). I'll obviously be sharing my new do' soon in an upcoming post, as I would say it's a lot more 'pinker' than more usual pastel hues.

Jacket - Vintage (similar) | Top - New Look (link) | Trousers - New Look (link) | Boots - Primark (similar)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, If you have any other questions about this post tweet me @stylepeaches

All content and images noted ©stylepeaches 2011-2015 unless noted otherwise. Powered by Blogger.