10 March 2015

The Beauty Review: OGX Kukui Oil Collection


OGX Kukui Oil Shampoo (link)*, OGX Kukui Oil Conditioner (link)* & OGX Kukui Oil Anti-Frizz Hydrating Oil (link)* Available @Waitrose

The latest offerings from OGX is the newly launched "Kukui Oil" range which claims to keep frizz at bay by repelling the humidity, with the help of the cutting-edge Hawaiian oil (Kukui) saving you from those 'dreaded' bad-hair days.

As long time readers will know, my hair has drastically changed in the space of the past year. From brown haired to blonde (4 stages to be precise) locks, and now bright pink 'unicorn' hair. It is safe to say that it has needed to be cared for over the past few months, because this I am always on the look out for nourishing products to mend my hair back to normality and smoothness. That's where this collection has been a 'life saver' in achieving just that, by simply using these three products (and keeping heat to a minimum) my hair has never felt (and smelt) so good.

I have to say my favourite (and well-loved) product from the collection is the "Anti-Frizz Oil" which can tame those flyaway hairs and define curls, as well as leaving my hair extremely glossy. It can also be used on both wet and dry hair-I personally love to drench my hair in it once it's freshly washed to achieve maximum shine and smoothness.

The shampoo and conditioner from the range work equally well, with them having a light fragrant scent, again leaving that glossy texture. Although humidity may be the last thing you going to experience in the UK at the moment. For those of us prone to 'frizz' I think these products will soon become your best friends in taming your locks, especially when summer (and warm weather) rolls in.

P.S. They are currently on offer at Waitrose (buy here) trust me you won't regret it!

2 comments so far

  1. Great review. Enjoyed reading this.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Jenn! I'm glad you enjoyed it :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, If you have any other questions about this post tweet me @stylepeaches

stylepeaches © . Design by FCD.